2018-2019 Ford EcoSport Maintenance Life Oil Reset
The EcoSport subcompact crossover SUV has a tall stance that helps the driver get a good view out. It offers either a 1.0-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine that feels responsive in urban environment or a 2.0-liter four-cylinder. The 2.0-liter comes with standard all-wheel drive. Its fuel economy of 24 mpg overall isn’t stellar. Handling is very nimble, which makes the EcoSport fun in the corners. But the ride is stiff and the cabin is loud. The controls are easy to master, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility are standard. The side-hinged rear hatch door can be annoying to use when parallel parked. Blindspot warning with cross-traffic warning is offered on higher trims, but neither forward-collision warning nor automatic emergency braking is available.
Reset for Ecosport 2018-2019
OIL CHANGE INDICATOR RESET
Only reset the system after changing the engine oil and oil filter.
- Resetting the Oil Life Monitoring System
- Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
- Fully press the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
- Keep the accelerator and brake pedals fully pressed.
- After three seconds, a message appears confirming that the reset is in progress.
- After 25 seconds, a message appears confirming that the reset is complete.
- Release the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Switch the ignition off.
Thank you very much!