Missing Intel Graphics Display Full-Screen Scaling Fix
For the last several months, I’ve been experiencing this issue on my laptop and PC. The FULL SCREEN option on my Intel graphic display is missing in the display scale settings. I can’t change the display to full screen since the only option is the CENTER IMAGE; there is no full screen option in the choices. However, in my research, I discovered a solution to that problem. If you are having the same problem as I am, this blog will help you.
Intel Display Full Screen isn’t available. The display options for Intel graphics do not have a full-screen option. In the display settings, there is no full-screen option.
Please follow my tutorial below for the solution
- Right Click on your desktop, then select GRAPHIC PROPERTIES.
- Upon checking the display settings, the available option is “CENTER IMAGE ONLY.” There is no full screen on the option.
- To solve this problem, press the back button.
- Then Select and click OPTIONS and SUPPORT.
- In this options select RESTORE GRAPHICS DEFAULTS. in the description follow the shortcut key to reset Ctrl+ALt+F8.
- After you reset the graphics, check the display scale and you will be surprised that the SCALE TO FULL SCREEN is now on the Option.
I am hoping this tutorial will also help you with this problem.
Compiled and researched with ❤️by Erwin Salarda.