Bright Robotic Leverless Tire Changer LC899C
Do tires play a crucial role in your company? Then choose the BRIGHT JAGUAR, an automatic tire machine equipped with a backward tilting mounting arm with a pneumatic locking mounting head so you can work quickly and efficiently.
The machine uses a large turntable with two speeds of 6.5 to 13 rev/min. The chuck jaws are adjustable in 3 positions for rims from 11″ to 26″ inches. The control pedals have a stop-move function that can make the chuck jaws stop at any position to easily tighten the rim.
The powerful bead breaker uses a 200mm diameter bead pressure cylinder with a capacity of 2800kg of force and is extensively adjustable.
This heavy-duty premium model ensures smooth assembly and disassembly of virtually all passengers, vans and caravan/trailer wheels. Optionally, the BRIGHT JAGUAR can be equipped with either the AL320 or AL390 assist arms with a roller, a one-hand hand-operated bead pressure tool, and an additional mounting head for mounting big and/or stiff tires, or tires such as SSR and Run-Flat tires.
It can also be equipped with a plastic demount head to avoid damage to alloy wheels, and a motorcycle adapter kit for the mounting/demounting of motorcycle tires. The machine comes with protection for the turntable, bead breaker, demount head.
- Outside clamp: 11” – 24” inch
- Inside clamp :13” – 26” inch
- Max. wheel diameter: 1200 mm
- Tire width: 3” – 14” inch
- Turntable configuration: 22”
- Turntable rotation speed: 6,5 – 13 rpm – slow/fast speed rpm – slow/fast speed
- Turntable ram cylinder diameter: 80 mm
- Working air pressure: 8 – 10 bar
- Bead breaker force: 2800 kg
- Power Supply voltage : 380v/3Ph-50HZ
- Power: 0,85kW – 1,1 kW pedal control two speed motor
- Noise: 70 dB
Dimensions and Weight
1040 x 890 x 1850 mm
1100 x 860 x 1020 mm