Lawrence Wheel Alignment Software
These software intended to help those people who have Lawrence Wheel Alignment, But most of all it is very helpful to us Veritek Technician to fix Lawrence Wheel Alignment Software Related Problem.
Lawrence Autobee B2 3D Wheel Alignment Software
This software is very helpful if your computer system is infected by viruses and the wheel alignment software of B2 was damaged.
Instruction to use this software.
- backup the original Lawrence B2 file specially these 3 files. (Config.ini, Key.ini, key2.ini) if you dont have key2.ini just copy key.ini if you have key2.ini just copy it also.
- Reformat the Whole System and install new windows 7 32 bit Operating system.
- install smadav anti virus for usb virus protection. incase your usb have viruses. dont install any antivirus. Only the Smadav. -Erwin
- Download the wheel alignment software by clicking the image below.
- Extract the file. So you must have any extractor software like winrar, winzip, 7zip.
- Copy the extracted file and place it to any disk partition you have in your computer. ex: Local Disk D.
- Open the folder and you see here the files of the wheel alignment.
- Copy your backup Config.ini, key.ini if you have key2.ini copy it also and paste it in Wheel Alignment Directory – In instruction Number 7 folder.
- After that right click the program then create Desktop icon and also pus it on StartUp folder.
- Then Start Alignment.
Lawrence Wheel Alignment Car Specification Database
- Bosstar Series : Read Instruction here:Click me
- Other Lawrence Wheel Alignment – How to update? Contact viber or call and text: Tech: Erwin Salarda 0915 568 4578
- Data as of: 8-15-2019
Download Database by Clicking the image below.
Lawrence Calibration Software.
File Uploaded: 09-06-2019 – by Erwin Salarda
How to use? Only the Lawrence technician need it. For customer, never mind this software. ina upload ko lang talaga to in case kailangan ko. hehe
Download Software by Clicking the image below.
Any Lawrence Wheel Alignment Problem?
Contact Viber/Call and text: 0915 568 4578