Instruction on how to reset the TPMS on Subaru Cars 2006-2019
TPMS Reset is applicable for the following Subaru Car Model
- Subaru Ascent 2019
- Subaru B9 Tribeca 2006-2008
- Subaru BRZ 2013-2019
- Subaru Forester 2008-2013
- Subaru Forester 2014-2018
- Subaru Forester 2019
- Subaru Impreza 2008-2013
- Subaru Impreza 2014-2016
- Subaru Impreza 2017-2019
- Subaru Legacy 2004-2007
- Subaru Legacy 2008
- Subaru Legacy 2009-2017
- Subaru Legacy 2018-2019
- Subaru Outback 2004-2007
- Subaru Outback 2008-2013
- Subaru Outback 2014-2017
- Subaru Outback 2018-2019
- Subaru Tribeca 2008-2013
- Subaru Tribeca 2014
- Subaru WRX 2014-2019
- Subaru XV 2014
- Subaru XV Crosstrek 2013
- Subaru XV Crosstrek 2014-2017
- Subaru XV Crosstrek
Subaru TPMS Reset
Procedure using another Properly Formatted Scan Tool
Relearn Procedure when Replacing a Sensor
- Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the vehicle placard
- Starting with the LF tire, use the scan tool to scan each senso r in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR (and full size spare if equipped).
- Turn ignition to the ON position with the engine OFF (not the A CC position).
- Connect the scan tool to the OBD II port and upload the sensor I Ds.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF po sition. Re‐scan each sensor.
- Drive the vehicle above 30mph for at least 10 minutes and monit or the low tire,
If you see an error on the screen while performing an OBDII Relearn, check to make sure that the vehicle is in the ON position (not ACC). Also make sure all the connections are secure.
ERRORS E1 AND E2 ‐ READING COMMUNICATION ERRORS
- Make sure the vehicle is ON and not ACC Check for a secure connection.
ERRORS E3 AND E6 ‐ WRITING COMMUNICATION ERRORS
- Make sure the vehicle is ON and not ACC Check for secure connection Error E4 – Wrong Set Error Many Lexus vehicles can store more than one set of TPMS ID’s in ECU. Toggle the vehicles selected set to the MAIN set. Then retry OBDII Relearn.
ERROR E5 ‐ SPARE TIRE ERROR
- If you receive this error, and you did not upload a sensor ID for the spare, then this vehicle requires a spare. If you did upload a spare, but you received this error, then the vehicle does not store the ID in the ECU for the spare tire.