2003-2018 Mitsubishi TPMS Reset Procedure
TPMS Reset for the following Mitsubishi Car Model
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006-2007
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 2008-2010
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 2011-2012
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2018-2019
- Mitsubishi Endeavor 2004-2005
- Mitsubishi Endeavor 2006
- Mitsubishi Endeavor 2007-2011
- Mitsubishi Galant 2004-2006
- Mitsubishi Galant 2007-2012
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV 2010-2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2008
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2009
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2010-2017
- Mitsubishi Montero 2003-2006
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2007-2008
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2009
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2010-2019
- Mitsubishi Raider 2008-2010
- Mitsubishi RVR 2010-2015
- Mitsubishi RVR 2018
Mitsubishi TPMS Reset Procedure
Procedure using another Properly Formatted Scan Tool
Relearn Procedure when Replacing a Sensor
- Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the vehicle placard.
- Starting with the LF tire, use the scan tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR (and full-size spare if equipped).
- Turn ignition to the ON position with the engine OFF (not the ACC position).
- Connect the scan tool to the OBDII port and upload the sensor IDs.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position. Re‐scan each sensor.
- Drive the vehicle above 30mph for at least 10 minutes and monitor the low tire pressure monitor to ensure it does not blink.
If you see an error on the screen while performing an OBDII Relearn, check to make sure that the vehicle is in the ON position (not ACC). Also make sure all the connections are secure.
Errors E1 and E2 ‐ Reading Communication Errors
- Make sure vehicle is ON and not ACC Check for secure connection.
Errors E3 and E6 ‐ Writing Communication Errors
- Make sure vehicle is ON and not ACC Check for secure connectio Error E4 – Wrong Set Error Many Lexus vehicles can store more than one set of TPMS ID’s in ECU. Toggle the vehicles selected set to the MAIN set. Then retry OBDII Relearn.
Error E5 ‐ Spare Tire Error
- If you receive this error, and you did not upload a sensor ID for the spare, then this vehicle requires a spare. If you did upload a spare, but you received this error, then the vehicle does not store the ID in the ECU for the spare tire.