HOW TO RESET Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Oil Change Soon
Table of Contents
HOW TO RESET Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Oil Change Soon Reset
Good day, friends. We have another tutorial just for you. The tutorial is about how to reset the “Engine Oil Change Soon” message on Mercury Grand Marquis cars. Please follow my tutorial below.
NOTE: Don’t reset the “engine oil change soon” message without changing your engine oil.
5 SIMPLE STEPS FOR RESETTING ENGINE OIL CHANGE SOON
- Gear to the Park position then turn the ignition ON.
- Press the SETUP button, the SYSTEM CHECK displayed on the screen, then press SELECT button.
- After pressing the SELECT button, The Oil LIFE will appear on the screen.
- While the OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the OIL LIFE to 100%.
- The Engine Oil Change Soon message is now reset.
That’s all the information you need to know on how to reset the Engine Oil Change Soon message on a Mercury Grand Marquis. I am hoping this tutorial will be helpful to you. Thank you very much for visiting my website. Erwin C. Salarda