Mazda CX7 Maintenance Service Due Reminder Reset
Step by steps tutorial on how to reset the SERVICE DUE message on Mazda CX-7 from year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012.
- Turn the Ignition On. Don’t start the Engine.
- Press the INFO button repeatedly until the SETTINGS screen appears on the display.
- Scroll down to MAINTENANCE. Press Enter.
- Then Select SERVICE DUE. Press Enter.
- Select SET. Press Enter.
- Select DISTANCE or DAYS On this menu, you can set the distance or days for the next maintenance period.
- Select a digit using the Right/Left switch, and press the Enter switch If there is no need to change a digit, leave it as it is and press the Enter button.
- Turn the Ignition off. Then Turn the Ignition ON. to verify the Reset is successful.
About Mazda CX-7
The Mazda CX-7 is a mid-size crossover SUV from Mazda, and is the production version of the MX-Crossport concept car. It was shown publicly for the first time at the 2006 LA Auto Show in January. Production officially began on February 20, 2006 in Mazda’s Ujina #2 factory in Hiroshima, and went on sale in April 2006 as a model for 2007. The CX-7 was Mazda’s first mid-size SUV, since the Navajo was discontinued in 1994.
It was positioned below the larger Mazda CX-9; the vehicles did not share platforms.The CX-7 was discontinued in August 2012 in favor of the new Mazda CX-5. (source:wiki)