Lexus LM350 Maintenance Required Reset
Lexus LM350 Oil Reset Tutorial. Easy and simple tutorial with an image guide on HOW TO reset the oil service maintenance required reminder indicator on Lexus LM350 from the year 2019-2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button to close any popup window, then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS .
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus LM
The Lexus LM, a Lexus-badged limousine version of the third generation Alphard, was introduced on April 16, 2019 at the 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition and will be available in China on February 20, 2020. “Luxury Mover” is the abbreviation for “Luxury Mover.” The LM is significantly longer than the Alphard on which it is based, with a length of 5,040 mm (198.4 in). The LM has updated, stronger structural components, as well as extra soundproofing measures like dual-pane windows. There are two seating options: a 7-seater configuration based on the Alphard Executive Lounge variation, and a 4-seater configuration based on the Alphard Royal Lounge variant called the “Emperor Suite.” The LM 300h has a 2.5-liter 2AR-FXE hybrid four-cylinder engine, whereas the LM 350 has a 3.5-liter 2GR-FKS V6 engine (2GR-FE for the Hong Kong market). The LM is equipped with a revolutionary suspension system that employs Swing Valve technology.