Table of Contents
Jeep Gladiator Oil Change Required Reminder Indicator Light Reset
2 method to reset the OIL CHANGE REQUIRED service maintenance reminder message on Jeep Gladiator from the year 2019-2020.
- Close all doors.
- Set the gear to the PARK position.
- Turn ignition to RUN position, don’t start the engine.
- fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds and the OIL CHANGE is reset.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
You can also reset the OIL CHANGE required message on Jeep Gladiator by following the instruction below.
- Close all doors, gear in Park position.
- Turn the ignition to RUN position, don’t start the engine.
- Use the NAVIGATION button, navigate to VEHICLE INFO then scroll to REMAINING OIL LIFE.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the OK button until the OIL LIFE is reset to 100%.
- Turn of the ignition.
About the Jeep Gladiator
The Jeep Gladiator is a midsize pickup truck manufactured by the Jeep division of FCA US. It was introduced at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show on November 28, 2018, and went on sale in the spring of 2019. Based on the same platform as the Wrangler JL, the Gladiator is Jeep’s first pickup truck since the Comanche was discontinued in 1992,
The vehicle’s name harkens back to the original Jeep Gladiator, made from 1962–1988 and known as the J-Series after 1971. Jeep considered reviving the Gladiator name alongside Comanche and most commonly Scrambler, as well as simply using a new name, before deciding on Gladiator, feeling it fits the truck the best.
A version of a Jeep Scrambler pickup truck was shown in 2003 at the North American Dealers Association. In late-2004 the Jeep Gladiator concept was introduced. The 2005 Gladiator Concept did not feature a removable roof, but featured removable doors and a pickup bed. It also previewed the design of the upcoming Jeep Wrangler (JK). The Gladiator concept was powered by a 3.0L Common-Rail Diesel (CRD) engine produced by VM Motori (similar to the one used in some models of the Jeep Grand Cherokee), mated to a manual transmission, and four-wheel-drive. It featured functional rear mini-doors, and rear seating. The Gladiator concept featured a green-on-gray color scheme for both the exterior and interior.
The Gladiator is a midsize pickup truck, and competes with other midsize pickup trucks already on the market, such as the Chevrolet Colorado and the GMC Canyon, the Ford Ranger, the Nissan Frontier, the Honda Ridgeline, and the Toyota Tacoma. (source:wiki)