Jeep Cherokee Oil Service Maintenance Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Jeep Cherokee from the year 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2008-2013 Grand Cherokee Oil Change Required Reset
- Close all doors.
- Set the gear to the PARK position.
- Turn ignition to RUN position, don’t start the engine.
- fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds and the OIL CHANGE is reset.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
2014-2020 Cherokee Oil Life Reset
- Set gear to Park position and close all doors.
- Turn the ignition to RUN position, don’t start the engine.
- Use the NAVIGATION button on the steering wheel. Scroll to VEHICLE INFO then Oil Life.
- While the OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the OK button until the OIL LIFE is reset to 100%.
- For some model. Press and hold the OK button then press and release gad pedal 4x, OIL LIFE reset to 100%.
- Turn ignition off.
About Jeep Cherokee
The Jeep Cherokee is a line of SUVs manufactured and marketed by Jeep over five generations. Originally marketed as a variant of the Jeep Wagoneer, the Cherokee has evolved from a full-size SUV to one of the first compact SUVs and into its current generation as a crossover SUV. Named after the Cherokee tribe of North American Indians, Jeep has used the nameplate in some capacity since 1974.
The Jeep Cherokee (KL) is a compactcrossover SUV manufactured and marketed by the Jeep subdivision of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Introduced for model year 2014 at the 2013 New York International Auto Show, sales began in November 2013.
The Cherokee is the first Jeep vehicle to use the Fiat Compact/Compact Wide platform, co-developed by Chrysler and Fiat.The Jeep Cherokee is built at Belvidere Assembly Plant in Belvidere, Illinois.
Jeep previewed the fifth generation Cherokee in February 2013, shortly after the releasing the Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot, and Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Cherokee debuted at the New York International Auto Show on March 27, 2013.
Jeep adopted the Cherokee name worldwide. The North American market saw the Cherokee nameplate for the first time since the 2001 departure of the Jeep Cherokee (XJ). Other markets retained the Cherokee name with the introduction of the Jeep Liberty in the North American markets.
The all-new Cherokee’s wheelbase is 106.3 inches (2,700 mm), 1.1 inches (28 mm) longer than the 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.1 inches (130 mm) longer than its predecessor, the Jeep Cherokee XJ, and 2.7 inches (69 mm) shorter than the original Jeep Cherokee (SJ). (source:wiki)
- 2016 jeep cherokee oil reset
- 2015 jeep cherokee oil reset
- 2014 jeep cherokee oil reset
- how to reset oil life on jeep grand cherokee 2015