Ford Endura Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light
instruction on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message warning light on Ford Endura from the year 2018,2019,2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Use the scroll pad to scroll SETTINGS then press the right button.
- Select VEHICLE then press the right button.
- Then scroll down to OIL LIFE RESET then press the right button.
- While the PERCENT OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the OK button until the OIL LIFE SET TO 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
NOTE: YOU NEED TO RESET THE OIL LIFE AFTER THE OIL CHANGE.
About Ford Endura
With the launch of the 2018 model in Australia (February 2019 in New Zealand), the Edge is sold as the Ford Endura and is the successor to the Ford Territory. In Australia, the Endura was made available in Trend, ST-Line and Titanium trim levels. In November 2020, it was announced that the Endura was being discontinued in Australia by the end of the year. It had since been discontinued in New Zealand prior to this.
The 2019 Ford Edge will be offered in nine exterior colors, some of which are new for 2019.
In addition, the 2019 Edge will offer three new safety technologies:
Post-collision braking: Automatically applies brake pressure when a collision event is detected.
Evasive steering assist: Assists drivers in steering around stopped or slower vehicles in order to avoid a possible collision.
Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go lane centering: Allows the vehicle to maintain a comfortable driving distance and helps reduce stress during longer drives.
The 2019 Edge made its debut at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, and went on sale in the spring of 2018 as an early 2019 model year vehicle.
For the 2020 model year, dual-zone automatic climate control was included on all trims. However, the CD player has been removed. (source:wiki)