Ford Endeavour Oil Reset
How to Reset the Ford Endeavour Oil Change Reminder Indicator Light. Simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil life service reminder. Ford Endeavour oil reset from the year 2003-2021. Please follow the tutorial below.
Ford Endeavour Oil Reset Method 1: Applicable to Older Models
- Make sure the engine and ignition are off.
- Press the brake and accelerator pedals simultaneously, then turn the ignition on. Continue pressing the brake and accelerator pedal for 20 seconds until the oil light flashes and the oil lamp illuminates.
- Release the brake and gas pedals.
- Turn the ignition off. The oil reset is complete.
Ford Endeavour Oil Reset Method 2: Applicable to the Newest Models
- Turn the ignition to accessory mode (Ignition On) by pressing the push start button twice.
- Press the left button on the steering wheel navigation button to display vehicle menus.
Then scroll down to settings and press the OK button.
Under settings, select “vehicle“, then press the “Ok” button.
Under the vehicle, select Oil Life Reset, then press the OK button.
- While the percentage of oil life is shown. HOLD and Press the OK BUTTON, until the Oil Life Reset to 100 percent .
About Ford Endeavour
It is known as the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market to avoid legal issues due to the existence of a spice-making brand with the same name in the country.
The Everest was sold in Asia, Middle East, Central America and the Bahamas. It was built at the AutoAlliance Thailand plant in Rayong,and as CKD kits in Chengalpattu, India and Hai Duong, Vietnam. In India, the vehicle was introduced as the Endeavour in 2003.
Production and sales of the Endeavour in India ended in 2021 due to the closure of all Ford manufacturing plants in the country. Attempts to continue its production in the country through a contractual basis had fell through.