HOW TO RESET: Dodge Caravan Oil Change Reminder Light
Table of Contents
Dodge Caravan Oil Change Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the Oil Change Reminder Indicator Warning Light on Dodge Caravan (CV, SE, SXT) from year 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors. Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the engine.
- After the Beep, Fully depress the GAS PEDAL slowly three times within 10 seconds Make sure to depress the pedal all the way down.
- Then Turn ON the Car Engine to verify the indicator has been reset. Repeat this procedure, if the message still illuminates when you start the engine.
The above Tutorial is the solution to the following questions.
- How do you reset the oil life on a 2019 Dodge Caravan?
- How do you reset the oil change light on a 2017 Dodge Caravan?
- How do you reset the change oil light on a 2012 Dodge Caravan?
ABOUT DODGE CARAVAN
The Dodge Caravan (also known as the Dodge Grand Caravan) was a series of minivans that was produced from 1984 to 2020. Marketed as the Dodge version of the Chrysler minivans, the Caravan was introduced alongside the Plymouth Voyager and also sold by Chrysler as the Chrysler Town & Country until its 2017 replacement by the Chrysler Pacifica.
Largely marketed in the United States and Canada, the Dodge Caravan was marketed in Europe and other international markets as the Chrysler Voyager and Chrysler Caravan. From 2009 to 2014, Volkswagen marketed the Volkswagen Routan, a rebadged version of the Dodge Grand Caravan, while Ram Trucks marketed a commercial version of the Caravan as the Ram C/V Tradesman from 2012 to 2015.
The Dodge Caravan was assembled at Windsor Assembly, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada; prior to 2010, Saint Louis Assembly (in Fenton, Missouri) was an additional source of production. Since their introduction in late 1983, over 14.6 million Chrysler minivans (including rebadged variants and export versions) have been sold worldwide.
After five generations and 36 model year runs, the Dodge Caravan was retired at the end of the 2020 model year run and was replaced by the sixth generation Chrysler Voyager. Production of the Dodge Caravan ended on August 21, 2020.Unlike the Chrysler Town & Country nameplate, however, the Grand Caravan nameplate was not retired and continues to be used under the Chrysler brand to market a version of the Voyager in Canada (source:wiki)