Dodge Challenger Oil Change Reset
2 methods to reset the Oil Change Service maintenance Reminder Warning Indicator Light on Dodge Challenger (GT, R/T, R/R, Scat Pack, SRT Hellcat, SXT) from year 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors. Turn the Ignition On (Don’t start the engine).
- Fully depress the GAS PEDAL slowly three times within 10 seconds Make sure to depress the pedal all the way down.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset. Repeat this procedure, if the message still illuminates when you start the engine.
IF THE ABOVE TUTORIAL FAIL, PLEASE TRY THE METHOD BELOW.
- Turn Ignition ON. Don’t start the car engine.
- Press the Up Arrow button to navigate VEHICLE INFO, then press Left Arrow to display remaining Oil Life.
- While the remaining OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and Hold the OK Button to reset the Oil Life to 100%.
- Turg Ignition off. Oil Service Light Reset is complete.
TOP 3 QUERIES FOR THIS TUTORIAL.
- How do you reset the oil light on a 2013 Dodge Challenger?
- How do you reset the oil light on a 2012 Dodge Challenger?
- How do you reset the oil light on a 2011 Dodge Challenger?
ABOUT DODGE CHALLENGER
The Dodge Challenger is the name of three different generations of automobiles (two of those being pony cars) produced by American automobile manufacturer Dodge. However, the first use of the Challenger name by Dodge was in 1959 for marketing a “value version” of the full-sized Coronet Silver Challenger.
From model years 1970 to 1974, the first generation Dodge Challenger pony car was built using the Chrysler E platform in hardtop and convertible body styles sharing major components with the Plymouth Barracuda.
The second generation, from model years 1978 to 1983, was a badge engineered Mitsubishi Galant Lambda, a coupe version of an economical compact car.
The third and current generation is a pony car that was introduced in early 2008 originally as a rival to the evolved fifth generation Ford Mustang and the fifth generation Chevrolet Camaro. (source:wiki)