Chrysler Pacifica Oil Change Reminder Light Reset
Quick and steps with an image guide on how to reset the oil change reminder indicator light on Chrysler Pacifica from the year 2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2004-2008 Chrysler Pacifica Oil Change Light Reset
- Close all doors.
- Gearbox in Park position.
- Turn ignition to RUN position, Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button until the RESET SERVICE DISTANCE? NO is displayed.
- then Press the STEP button, to display RESET SERVICE DISTANCE? YES.
- Finally, press the RESET button.
- Turn Ignition Off. Then start the engine to verify if the Oil service reminder light has been reset.
2016-2020 Chrysler Pacifica Oil Service Light Reset
- Close all doors.
- Gear at Park position.
- Ignition to the RUN position.
- Press the UP ARROW button to navigate VEHICLE INFO.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW button to navigate OIL LIFE.
- The Press and hold the OK button to reset the OIL LIFE TO 100%.
- Turn Off the ignition. Then start the engine to verify the Oil service maintenance reminder has been reset.
NOTE: RESETTING THE OIL LIFE IS REQUIRED AFTER OIL CHANGE.
About Chrysler Pacifica
The Chrysler Pacifica is a mid-size crossover produced by Chrysler from 2003 to 2007, for the model years 2004 to 2008.
The Pacifica was the first jointly engineered product of the 1998 DaimlerChrysler “merger of equals.” Chrysler developed the vehicle in 30 months at a cost below $1 billion. The CUV was inspired by the 1999 Chrysler Pacifica and 2000 Chrysler Citadel concept cars. The production model was first introduced at the 2002 New York International Auto Show. Chrysler marketed the Pacifica as a “sports-tourer,” building the vehicle at the Windsor Assembly Plant, alongside the long-wheelbase minivans from January 2003 through November 2007. The “Pacifica” name was briefly used as a trim package on the Dodge Daytona for 1987–1988 after the Chrysler Laser was discontinued.
In January 2016, the Pacifica name was revived for a 2017 model year minivan, which debuted at the North American International Auto Show as a replacement for the Chrysler Town & Country
The Chrysler Pacifica is a minivan being produced by the Chrysler division of FCA US LLC. Despite sharing its name with a discontinued crossover, it is an all-new design replacing the Chrysler Town & Country.
The minivan is produced with two powertrains, a 3.6-liter gasoline-powered engine and a plug-in hybrid, marketed as Pacifica Hybrid. The plug-in hybrid version has a 16-kWh lithium-ion battery that can propel the car up to 33 mi (53 km) on electric power alone. The gasoline-only version of the Pacifica minivan went on sale in mid-2016, while the plug-in hybrid version became available in early 2017. (source: wiki)