TRAILBLAZER OIL RESET INSTRUCTION
2001-2009 TRAILBLAZER OIL LIFE RESET
- Turn the ignition key to RUN with the engine off.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds. The change engine oil light will flash while the system is resetting.
- When the light stops flashing, turn the key to LOCK. Oil Reset is complete.
- If the light/message comes back on when you start the vehicle, the engine oil life system has not reset. Repeat the procedure.
2012-2021 TRAILBLAZER CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON RESET
On this tutorial we need to use the DIC BUTTON, located at the RIGHT SIDE of the STEERING WHEEL.
- Turn the Ignition On, Don’t start the ENGINE.
- Use the DIC Button. Press the LEFT ARROW button then use UP ARROW to select INFO, Then Press the OK BUTTON.
- Use the UP or Down Arrow, to navigate and to display the REMAINING OIL LIFE.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. PRESS and HOLD the OK BUTTON until the REMAINING OIL LIFE will RESET to 100%. (You will hear a single beep)
- OR Press RIGHT ARROW– RESET– confirmation message appear select YES. After Pressing YES the OIL LIFE will reset to 100%.
- OR While the OIL LIFE is displayed. Fully press the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds. The OIL LIFE will RESET TO 100%.
- Turn Engine OFF. Oil Reset is done.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THESE CAR MODEL.
- Holden Colorado 7 (New Zealand)
- Holden Trailblazer (Australia)
Engine Oil Life System
When to Change Engine Oil
This vehicle has a computer system that indicates when to change the engine oil and filter. This is based on a combination of factors which include engine revolutions, engine temperature, and miles driven. Based on driving conditions, the mileage at which an oil change is indicated can vary considerably. For the oil life system to work properly, the system must be reset every time the oil is changed.
CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON
This message displays when the engine oil needs to be changed. When you change the engine oil, be sure to reset the Oil Life System.
The Oil Life display must be reset after each oil change. It will notreset itself. Do not reset the Oil Life display accidentally at any time other than when the oil has just been changed. It cannot be reset accurately until the next oil change. To reset the engine oil life system,follow the instruction above.