Cadillac CT6 Change Engine Oil Soon Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light
Steps by step tutorial on how to reset the change engine oil soon message service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Cadillac CT6 from the year 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors.
- Gearbox to park position.
- Start the engine.
- If the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message appears, press the SEL button to close.
- Use the scroll button to select the LEFT MENU.
- Then scroll down to REMAINING OIL LIFE.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the SEL BUTTON until the oil life is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Life reset is complete.
About Cadillac CT6
The Cadillac CT6 (short for Cadillac Touring 6) is a full-size luxury car manufactured by Cadillac. The CT6 was introduced at the 2015 New York International Auto Show and went on sale in the U.S. in March 2016. It is the first car to adopt the brand’s revised naming strategy, as well as the first rear-wheel-drive full-size Cadillac sedan since the Fleetwood was discontinued in 1996. It is built on a different platform than the smaller CTS and is engineered as a rear-wheel-drive vehicle with optional all-wheel drive. In addition to its primary markets of North America and China, the CT6 is also offered in Europe, Korea, Japan, and the Middle East.
General Motors discontinued the assembly of the Cadillac CT6 for non-Chinese markets in February 2020 due to retooling of the Detroit/Hamtramck facility for electric vehicle production, beginning with the new GMC Hummer EV. A new flagship, called the Celestiq, is in development and will be a battery-powered liftback sedan. (source:wiki)