HOW TO RESET : AUDI S6
Tutorial on how to reset the Service interval on Audi S6 (C4-4A-C5-4B-C6-4F-C7-4G-C8) From year 1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2016-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
1994-1997 Audi S6 C4 Service Interval Reset
NOTE: For this tutorial you need the OBD DIAGNOSTIC TOOL for this car model of Audi S6. Launch X431 Scanner can also reset the SERVICE REMINDER.
1999-2003 Audi S6 (C5-4B) Service Interval Due Reset
On this tutorial we need to use the TRIP RESET BUTTON and the CLOCK BUTTON. See image below.
- Turn The IGNITION OFF. Make Sure The IGNITION IS OFF.
- Press The TRIP RESET BUTTON And Switch The IGNITION To ON At The Same Time. The SERVICE KM Will Appear In My Example I Have 200 KM.
- While The SERVICE IN KM Is Displayed. PRESS The CLOCK BUTTON On The LEFT Until The SERVICE KM RESET TO 15000.
- Turn Ignition OFF. Reset Procedure Is Done.
2006-2011 Audi S6 (C6-4F) Oil Service Interval Reset
On This tutorial we need to use the CAR button.
- Turn The IGNITION ON Or Start The ENGINE.
- Press The CAR BUTTON Then Press ENTER BUTTON.
- Then Navigate “SERVICE INTERVAL DISPLAY”.
- Then Select “Reset Oil Change Interval. “
2012-2018 Audi S6 (C7-4G) Oil Service Reminder Interval Due Reset
On this Audi A6 Model we need to use the CAR BUTTON.
to Reset the OIL LIFE navigate the following:
- Start The Car Engine.
- Press The CAR BUTTON To Display The CAR SYSTEM Then Select INDIVIDUAL. Then PRESS ENTER BUTTON.
- Then Select SERVICING & CHECKS.
- Select SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then Select RESET OIL CHANGE INTERVAL. Then Select RESET If Any Confirmation Message Appear SELECT YES To Confirm The RESET.
- Turn Engine Of Oil Reset Is Complete.
2019-2020 Audi S6 C8 Oil Service Interval Reset
On this Model of Audi A6 we need to use the Touch Screen MULTI MEDIA INTERFACE (MMI)
- Turn The ENGINE ON.
- Press The CAR Menu On The MULTI MEDIA INTERFACE.
- Then Select SETTINGS & SERVICE.
- Then Navigate The SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then Click RESET. If There Is A Confirmation Message SELECT YES RESET NOW To Confirm The RESET.
- Turn ENGINE OFF. OIL SERVICE RESET Is Complete.
Quick Details About Audi S6
The Audi S6 is the high performance variant of the Audi A6, an executive car produced by German automaker Audi. It went on sale in 1994, shortly after the “A6” designation was introduced, replacing the “100” nameplate.
The original S6 (Ur-S6) was largely the same car as the outgoing, original Audi S4 (C4) (Ur-S4), with the only visible differences being new body-cladding and badging. In certain markets where the even-higher performance RS6 which is also based on the A6 is not sold, the S6 is the most powerful A6 trim there.
The S6, like all Audi “S” models, is fitted as standard with Audi’s trademark quattro four-wheel drive (4WD) system, the S6 using the Torsen-based permanent 4WD.
Thank you very much!