DO it YOUR Self: Volkswagen Beetle 1999-2006 KeyFob Programming
This Instruction will work for the following Beetle Year Model Only.
- Volkswagen Beetle 1999
- Volkswagen Beetle 2000
- Volkswagen Beetle 2001
- Volkswagen Beetle 2002
- Volkswagen Beetle 2003
- Volkswagen Beetle 2004
- Volkswagen Beetle 2005
- Volkswagen Beetle 2006
Keyfob Remote key Programming
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. You will need two keys to perform this programming procedure. NOTE: the following procedure only programs the remote buttons. It does not program the key to start the car. You must have the key programmed at a dealer or locksmith.
- Insert master key into the ignition switch and turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Within 30 seconds: Insert 2nd key into the driver’s door lock cylinder and manually lock the driver’s door with the 2nd key.
- Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button
- After 2 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button again
- Switch ignition to the OFF position. Programming is now complete, test remote to ensure proper function.
Thank you very much!