Reset Oil Change Reminder Chevrolet Alero 1999-2004
OIL CHANGE REMINDER RESET
This is a super easy and very quick guide for the Chevrolet Alero 1999-2003 Oil Change Reminder Reset. Between 1999 and 2000, 2001 and 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Quick Details about Chevy Alero
The Alero was also sold in select countries in Europe and in Israel between 1999 and 2001 as the Chevrolet Alero, and was only available as a sedan. The car still featured its Oldsmobile badges even though sold under the Chevrolet brand, but since most European consumers would not recognize the badging, Chevrolet badges were added to the grille and rear fascia for the 2000 model year. The Alero featured Chevrolet emblems throughout its entire run in Israel. The Alero was replaced in Europe, Israel, and Canada by the GM Daewoo-sourced Chevrolet Evanda/Epica.
The CHANGE OIL (or CHANGE ENGINE OIL) message is displayed when its time to change engine oil, usually between 3000 and 7500 miles since last oil change.
Chevrolet Alero 1999-2004 Oil Reset
- With the engine turned off, turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal three times within five seconds of turning the key.
- Change The oil lamp will flash for 2–10 seconds while it resets.
- Once it stops flashing, the maintenance light reset is complete.
- Turn key to OFF position and then start engine to verify indicator is no longer illuminated
That all Guys, Salamat po 🙂
Total Views 92 total views, Today's View 2 views today