Cadillac ATS OIL CHANGE REMINDER RESET
Cadillac ATS 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019 Oil Change Reminder Reset. Cadillac ATS Oil reset instruction.
This vehicle has a computer system that indicates when to change the engine oil and filter. This is based on a combination of factors which include engine revolutions, engine temperature, and miles driven. Based on driving conditions, the mileage at which an oil change is indicated can vary considerably. For the oil life system to work properly, the system must be reset every time the oil is changed. To reset the system:
1. Using the DIC controls on the right side of the steering wheel, display REMAINING OIL LIFE on the driver information center (DIC).
2. Press SEL on the DIC controls and hold SEL down for a few seconds to clear the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message and reset the oil life at 100%.
NOTE: Be careful not to reset the oil life display accidentally at any time other than after the oil is changed. It cannot be reset accurately until the next oil change.
Vehicles without DIC (Some Models)
1. With the engine OFF, turn the ignition key to RUN.
2. Fully press and release the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds.
3. Turn the key to OFF, than start the vehicle.