6 EASY STEPS BMW 4 Series Oil Reset Instruction
About BMW 4 Series
The 4 Series coupe and convertible pack in the style, luxury, and exclusivity. This plush and comfortable line is lower and wider than its 3 Series sedan brethren. They are more of gentlemanly touring cars than a sportsters, yet they’re quite capable. Handling is taut, the ride is steady and compliant, and the interior is plush. The rear seat is relatively spacious. The 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo is sparing with fuel; the 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbo is super smooth with effortless go.
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button until the service indicator light appears.
- Press the SET/ RESET button repeatedly to scroll the service menu.
- With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the SET/RESET button.
- When “RESET” appears, release the SET/RESET button and press and hold again.
- Reset complete when “OK” and new mileage appears. Turn ignition off.