Nissan Engine MR20DE Repair Manual
About this Engine:
The MR20DE, a 2.0 L (1997 cc) engine was the first MR series engine developed by Nissan as a replacement for the QR20DE. It is an undersquare engine, its bore and stroke being 84 mm × 90.1 mm (3.31 in × 3.55 in). It was first introduced in the Lafesta and Serena MPVs and Renault Samsung SM5 in early 2005. In November 2006, it entered Renault’s lineup in the Clio III as the M4R, where it generates 138 PS (101 kW; 136 hp).
This engine is available with Nissan’s XTRONIC CVT continuously variable transmission in several applications.
A detuned version, with 133 PS (98 kW; 131 hp) instead of 137 PS (101 kW; 135 hp), was added to the new Bluebird Sylphy in late 2006. In the new Nissan X-Trail, Qashqai and C-Platform Sentra the MR20DE produces 140 PS (103 kW; 138 hp) at 5100 rpm and 193 N⋅m (142 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4800 rpm. Middle East version of the MR20DE engine that goes in the Nissan Qashqai produces 137 PS (101 kW; 135 hp) at 5200 rpm and 198 N⋅m (146 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4400 rpm.
List of Vehicle Used this Engine:
- 2005–present Nissan Serena
- 2005–present Renault Samsung SM5
- 2005–2012 Nissan Bluebird Sylphy
- 2006–present Renault Clio
- 2007–present Nissan X-Trail
- 2007–present Nissan Qashqai
- 2007–2012 Nissan Sentra
- 2007–present Renault Laguna
- 2008–2014 Nissan Teana(J32)
- 2008–present Renault Safrane
- 2008–2016 Renault Mégane(III)
- 2009–present Renault Scénic
- 2009–present Renault Fluence
- 2009–present Renault Samsung SM3
- 2009–present Renault Latitude
- 2013–present Nissan NV200
- 2013–present Nissan Sentra (Brazil only – Flex Fuel (gasoline and ethanol)
Click Below to download: