2010-2018 Volvo V60 Oil Reset
The Volvo V60 is a five-door wagon produced by Volvo Cars related to the S60. The vehicle was first released in Autumn 2010, facelifted in 2014, and is in its second generation since 2018.
The second generation V60 was launched in 2018 based on the Volvo Scalable Product Architecture platform. Both generations feature a “Cross Country” variant with an increased ride height.
2010-2018 V60 Oil Reset
- Turn ignition to “POSITION I”.
- Press and hold “OK”button and turn ignition to “POSITION II”.
- Continue to hold for 10 seconds.
- Release button when light begins to flash.
- A sound will be heard when reset.
- Turn ignition off for 3 minutes, then start engine to verify reset.