Toyota Raize Ground Clearance: Everything You Need to Know
The Toyota Raize is a small SUV that came out in 2020. It’s available in several places, like the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and Japan.
The Toyota Raize stands out because of how high it sits off the ground. With a ground clearance of 200 mm, it stands higher than many other small SUVs. This makes it a suitable choice if you occasionally drive on rough roads or off-road.
Understanding Ground Clearance
Ground clearance measures how high the bottom of a car is from the ground. This detail matters when choosing a car because it affects how the car drives on different roads.
Importance of Ground Clearance
Ground clearance matters for a few reasons:
- It can keep the bottom of the car safe when driving on rough roads.
- It helps the car drive better in conditions like snow and mud.
- It can make the car more stable when taking turns.
Ground Clearance of the Toyota Raize
The Toyota Raize stands 200 mm off the ground. This is higher than other small SUVs, like the Honda HR-V (190 mm) and the Mazda CX-3 (170 mm).
What 200 mm of Ground Clearance Means
200 mm of ground clearance means the bottom of the Toyota Raize is 200 mm from the ground. So, the Raize can handle some off-road driving and bumpy roads. But keep in mind, the Raize isn’t a hardcore off-road car. If you need an off-road beast, you might want a vehicle that stands higher off the ground.
Is 200 mm of Ground Clearance Enough?
For many people, 200 mm is enough. It’s sufficient for driving on rough roads or a bit off-road. However, if you live in a place with lots of snow or mud, you might want a car with a higher ground clearance.
The Toyota Raize stands 200 mm off the ground. That’s more than many other small SUVs, so it’s a good choice if you need a car that can handle some off-road driving or rough roads.
Additional Notes About the Toyota Raize’s Ground Clearance
- The Raize’s ground clearance might change depending on the specific model.
- The type of tires you use could also affect the Raize’s ground clearance.
- Keep in mind that the Raize isn’t a hardcore off-road car. If you’re planning a lot of off-road adventures, you’ll need a car with a higher ground clearance.
The Toyota Raize is a good option if you’re after a small SUV that sits high off the ground. The Raize’s 200 mm of ground clearance is suitable for light off-road driving or rough roads, and it’s more than many other small SUVs out there.