HOW TO UPDATE THE WHEEL ALIGNER DATABASE OF LAWRENCE WHEEL ALIGNMENT MACHINE.
Greetings: This Wheel Alignment Database is Free of charge.
Note: This tutorial will work for the following Lawrence Wheel Alignment Model.
- Lawrence AutoBee Wheel Aligner Series
- Lawrence Xsuper Wheel Aligner Series
Instruction on HOW TO Update:
Backup the Original Database (cardt3):
We have Now our OLD Database Backup.
Backup the Original Car Maker Logo (Maker3):
Download the Wheel Alignment Database
After you download the file:
- Extract the Downloaded file.
- Open the extracted folder.
- Copy the 2 files inside (Maker3 & cardt3.car) and put it to your USB Drive. (follow this instruction if you are downloading the file on other computer and NOT ON Wheel Alignment Computer.)
- Insert the USB Drive in Wheel Alignment Computer and start the Wheel Alignment Update.
Wheel Alignment Update Instruction:
- Open your usb stick.
- Locate Where did you paste the Cardt3.car and logo3.
- First Copy the CARDT3.CAR
- Paste it in the CARDATA FOLDER in your Wheel alignment directory. (Click me)
- Go to Step2.
- after you paste the CARDT3. Copy the LOGO3 folder from your USB Stick.
- Paste the Logo3 folder INSIDE the Symbols Folder in Wheel Alignment Directory. (Click me)
- Your Done.
Any Problem or Difficulties in this instruction please don’t hesitate to Viber me: 0915 568 4578 : Erwin