TOYOTA 86 MAINTENANCE REQUIRED RESET
Simple and easy instruction on how to reset the maintenance required on Toyota 86 (FT-HS, FT-86, Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, GT86, Base, GT, Hakone Edition, TRD SE) from year 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2012-2020 Toyota 86 Maintenance Required Indicator Reset
- Turn The Ignition ON. Don’t Start The Engine.
- Press The ODO/TRIP BUTTON To Display To TRIP A.
- Note: If TRIP A, Did not work, Please Display to ODO.
- Then Turn The IGNITION To OFF.
- Press And Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON And Turn Ignition To “RUN” Position. Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON For At Least 5 Seconds Until “RESETTING MAINTENANCE DATA” Is Complete Or “000000” Is Displayed.
- Turn The Ignition OFF. Maintenance Reset Is Complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING CAR MODEL.
- Toyota GT86
- Toyota FT86
- Subaru BRZ
- Scion FR-S
About Toyota 86
The Toyota 86 is a 2+2 sports car jointly developed by Toyota and Subaru, manufactured at Subaru’s Gunma assembly plant along with a badge engineered variant, marketed as the Subaru BRZ.
The 2+2 fastback coupé is noted for its naturally-aspirated boxer engine, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive configuration, 53/47 front/rear weight balance and low center of gravity — and for drawing inspiration from Toyota’s earlier AE86, a small, light, front-engine/rear-drive Corolla variant widely popular for Showroom Stock, Group A, and Group N, Rally, Club and drift racing.
Toyota markets the sports car as the 86 in Asia, Australia, North America (from August 2016), South Africa, and South America; as the Toyota GT86 in Europe; as the 86 and GT86 in New Zealand; as the Toyota FT86 in Nicaragua and Jamaica and as the Scion FR-S (2012-2016) in the United States and Canada. (source:wiki)