MAINTENANCE RESET: TOYOTA C-HR
Simple instruction on how to reset the MAINTENANCE REQUIRED on Toyota C-HR (LE, Limited, XLE) from year 2018-2019-2020.
2018-2020 Toyota CHR Maintenance Required Reset
- Push the Start Button to ACCESSORY MODE.
- Press The TRIP BUTTON To Display To TRIP A.
- Then Turn The IGNITION To OFF.
- Press And Hold TRIP BUTTON And PUSH START BUTTON TO ACCESSORY MODE. Hold TRIP BUTTON For At Least 5 Seconds Until “RESETTING MAINTENANCE DATA” Is Complete.
- Turn The Ignition OFF. Maintenance Reset Is Complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING CAR MODEL
- Toyota IZOA
About Toyota C-HR
The Toyota C-HR is a subcompact crossover SUV produced by Toyota. The development of the car began in 2013 that was led by Toyota chief engineer Hiroyuki Koba. The production version of the C-HR was unveiled at the March 2016 Geneva Motor Show and started production in November 2016. It was launched in Japan on 14 December 2016.It went on sale in Europe, Australia, South Africa and North America in early 2017, and in Southeast Asia, China and Taiwan in 2018. The name C-HR stands for Compact High Rider, Cross Hatch Run–about or Coupé High–Rider.
Initial production was in Japan and Turkey. The North American-spec C-HR is imported from Turkey.