HOW TO RESET: GMC Terrain Oil Service Maintenance Light
Table of Contents
GMC Terrain Oil Service Maintenance Light
Step by step tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on GMC Terrain from the year 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020. Change engine oil soon message light reset tutorial.
2010-2017 Terrain Oil Reset
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Repeatedly press the MENU button until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed.
- Then Press the CHECK/SET/CLR button, then select YES.
- Oil life is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition.
2017-2020 GMC Terrain Oil Service Light Reset
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Use the scroll to navigate INFO MENU.
- Then scroll down to OIL LIFE.
- While OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the CHECK MARK button until the OIL LIFE is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Reset is complete.
About GMC Terrain
The GMC Terrain is a crossover SUV by American manufacturer General Motors under its sub-brand GMC. The Terrain was built on GM’s Theta platform, like the Chevrolet Equinox. It is now built on the Delta platform. It replaced the Pontiac Torrent which was often sold in the same dealerships prior to GM dropping the Pontiac brand. The Terrain is GMC’s smallest vehicle slotted below the Acadia. (source:wiki)
Total Views 166 total views, Today's View 6 views today