HOW TO RESET: Audi RS 5 Oil Service Interval Due
Table of Contents
HOW TO RESET: AUDI RS 5
2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015 Audi RS 5 Oil Service Interval Reset
On this tutorial we need to use the CAR button.
- Turn The IGNITION ON. Don’t Start The Engine.
- Press The CAR BUTTON .
- Use The MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL / Control Console. To Navigate The SERVICE INTERVAL DISPLAY.
- Select SERVICE INTERVAL DISPLAY Then PRESS THE MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL To Display “RESET OIL CHANGE SERVICE INTERVAL”
- Press The MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL/Control Console To RESET The OIL CHANGE INTERVAL. The Confirmation Message Will Appear Select YES.
- Press The CAR BUTTON To Exit. Oil Reset Is Complete.
OIL RESET INSTRUCTION FROM OWNERS MANUAL
30 days before the next service is due, a service reminder appears in the display when you turn on the ignition c>fig . 12. After about 5 seconds the display switches back to normal. The distance and time remaining are updated each time the ignition is turned on until the date due for service is reached.
When the due date for service is reached, the message Service due! appears in the instrument cluster immediately after you turn on the ignition . Additionally , a warning tone sounds. After about 5 seconds the display switches back to normal.
Resetting the service interval display
Your authorized Audi dealer will reset the corresponding service schedule after perform ing the appropriate service on your vehicle. You also have the possibility to reset the oil change schedule after having performed an oil change according to Audi specifications.
- Select CAR! function button >
- Service interval display >
- Reset oil change interval
- CARi function button>
- Car systems* control button >
- Servicing & checks >
- Reset oil change interval.