Honda Goldwing RKE Keyfob Programming
Instructions that are easy to follow and step-by-step in structure on how to program the RKE keyfob on a Honda Goldwing manufactured in the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
INSERT key and TURN the Ignition to the ON position.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
WITHIN 3 seconds PRESS the Trunk “Pop-Up” Button on the remote while aiming the remote at the trunk.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
WITHIN 3 seconds TURN the Ignition to the OFF position.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
REPEAT Steps 1-3 an additional 3 times.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 5
AFTER 3 cycles, LEAVE the Ignition switch in the ON position.
- Program Remote
WITHIN 15 seconds, AIM the remote you want programmed at the Trunk and PRESS the Trunk “Pop-Up” Button once for each remote to be programmed.
- Exit Programming Mode
WITHIN 3 seconds, TURN the Ignition to the OFF position to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- You can program a total of 3 remotes to your Goldwing.
Thank you very much! This tutorial was compiled and researched by Erwin Salarda.