FOR SALE Hermann MA2009 Brake Lathe Machine
For sale Hermann MA2009 ON/OFF car brake lathe machine for rotor disk. We are an importer and dealer of this machine here in the Philippines. We provide training and after-sales support.
- Expands brake shops capability and speed with the ability to handle difficult or impossible to remove disc rotors.
- Saves labor with quick and easy universal mounting system.
- Prevents customer come-backs by eliminating brake vibrations and pulsations.
- Quick and rigidly mounts in minutes.
- Mounts to caliper bracket ensuring accurate and simple rotor alignment.
- Universal mounting plates are easy to use, align and center lathe over rotors.
- Patented drive coupling aligns for fast and simple hook up.
- Brake Lathe does not require complicated run-out compensation adjustments!
- Rotor drive unit with patented yoke attaches with a single lug bolt and automatically centers itself.
Lateral Run-Out Eliminated
- Attaches to the caliper knuckle using the vehicles axle as the spindle and simultaneously machining both sides of the rotor parallel, eliminating all runout problems.
- After brackets are installed on caliper bracket ears, the lathe is mounted on the unique sliding mount adapter. This allows for precise centering of the lathe over the rotor.
- Brake Lathe properly mounted ensures an accurate cut without the need for complicated compensation allowances, gauges, plates or shims required on other brands.
Quality and Speed
- Provides a consistently superior on-the-car rotor finish.
- Convenient 8710 auxiliary drive unit quickly and easily hooks up to hub. Eliminates the inconvenience of relying on the vehicles engine to power the rotor. Maintaining the proper steady speed ensures the ultimate surface finish.
- Working height: min/max: 1/1.25m
- Drive speed: 98rpm
- Electrical specifications: 220V/110V/50Hz/60Hz
- Ambient temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- Turning accuracy: ≤ 0.005mm
- Brake disc runout: ≤ 0.005mm
- Brake disc thickness variation: 0.005 – 0.01mm
- Brake disc surface roughness: Ra 1.5 – 2
- Lathe Features:
- Maximum diameter of Brake disc: 380mm
- Maximum brake disc thickness: 42mm
- Adjustment knob accuracy: ≤0.02mm ~ ≤0.01mm
- Feed rate: 8.5mm/min