MAINTENANC RESET: TOYOTA YARIS
Simple instruction on how to reset the MAINT REQD on Toyota Yaris (XP90/ XP130/ XP150/ XP210)from year 2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2005-2020 Toyota Yaris Oil Maintenance Required Reset
- Turn The Ignition On.
- Press The ODO/TRIP Button To Display (TRIP A)
- Then Turn The Ignition OFF.
- Now Hold And Press The ODO/TRIP Button Then Turn The Ignition To On. Don’t Release The ODO/TRIP BUTTON Until The MAINT
- Turn Ignition OFF. Maintenance Required Reset Is Complete.
This tutorial may work for the following car model
- Toyota Vitz (Japan, 1999–2019)
- Toyota Platz (Japan, 1999–2005)
- Toyota Echo (Australia and North America, 1999–2005)
- Toyota Belta (Japan, 2005–2012)
- Toyota Vios (Asia, 2007–present)
- Daihatsu Charade (Europe, 2011–2013)
About Toyota Yaris
The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact car sold by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet and Tercel.
Up to 2019, Toyota had used the Yaris nameplate on export versions of various Japanese-market models, with some markets receiving the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name through 2005. Starting in 2020, the Yaris nameplate began to be used in Japan, which replaced the Vitz nameplate. The Yaris nameplate has also been applied to other vehicles as well. From 1999 to 2005, the nameplate had been used for the Yaris Verso mini MPV sold in Europe, where it was known in Japan as the Fun Cargo. Since 2020, the nameplate has also been used for the subcompact crossover SUV offering called Yaris Cross.
In North America, the Yaris sedan sold since 2015 and the Yaris hatchback sold since 2019 are rebadged versions of the Mazda2 that are produced and developed by Mazda.
The name “Yaris” is derived from “Charis”, the singular form of Charites, the Greek goddesses of charm and beauty. As of March 2020, the Yaris has been sold 8.71 million units worldwide.(source:wiki)
Thank you very much! 🙂 -erwin