Acura RDX Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Useful information on how to reset the oil service maintenance due reminder indicator warning light on Acura RDX from the year 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Acura RDX 2007-2013 Service Past Due B1 Reminder Reset
- Turn the Ignition On (II). Don’t start the engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button to navigate SERVICE B1.
- For some model press SELECT/RESET to navigate OIL LIFE.
- While SERVICE B1/OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button until the OIL LIFE RESET message appears.
- Use the UP button to select RESET, then press again the SELECT/RESET button to RESET the OIL LIFE to 100%.
- Start the engine to verify if the service reminder light has been reset.
Acura RDX 2013-2018 Service Reminder Light Reset
- Turn on the ignition. Gear Box must be in Park position.
- Then press the Up/Down button to navigate CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS, then press the SELECT/RESET button to ENTER.
- The press UP button to navigate MAINTENANCE INFO then press the SELECT/RESET button to ENTER.
- Press the UP button to select RESET, then press and hold the SELECT/RESET to reset the OIL LIFE.
- The MAINTENANCE RESET is now COMPLETE. Start the engine to verify if the service light has been reset.
2019-2020 Acura RDX Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Reset
- Ignition to ON position. Don’t start the engine, gearbox to Park.
- Scroll the INFO BUTTON to navigate remaining OIL LIFE.
- Then press and hold the INFO BUTTON until the MAINTENANCE ITEMS is displayed.
- Now select the ALL DUE ITEMS then press and hold the INFO BUTTON until the ALL MAINTENANCE ITEMS RESET message appears.
- The Oil Life is now reset to 100%. Turn off the ignition, Oil reset is complete.
About Acura RDX
The Acura RDX is Acura’s first compact luxury crossover SUV, taking over from the MDX as Acura’s entry-level crossover SUV, as the MDX grew in size and price. Originally, the RDX was built upon the same platform Honda uses for their Civic and CR-V passenger cars. However starting from its third generation, Acura RDX is built on its own platform according to Acura. (source: wiki)