HOW TO RESET: Acura RDX Service Maintenance Light
Table of Contents
Acura RDX Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Useful information on how to reset the oil service maintenance due reminder indicator warning light on Acura RDX from the year 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Acura RDX 2007-2013 Service Past Due B1 Reminder Reset
- Turn the Ignition On (II). Don’t start the engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button to navigate SERVICE B1.
- For some model press SELECT/RESET to navigate OIL LIFE.
- While SERVICE B1/OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button until the OIL LIFE RESET message appears.
- Use the UP button to select RESET, then press again the SELECT/RESET button to RESET the OIL LIFE to 100%.
- Start the engine to verify if the service reminder light has been reset.
Acura RDX 2013-2018 Service Reminder Light Reset
- Turn on the ignition. Gear Box must be in Park position.
- Then press the Up/Down button to navigate CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS, then press the SELECT/RESET button to ENTER.
- The press UP button to navigate MAINTENANCE INFO then press the SELECT/RESET button to ENTER.
- Press the UP button to select RESET, then press and hold the SELECT/RESET to reset the OIL LIFE.
- The MAINTENANCE RESET is now COMPLETE. Start the engine to verify if the service light has been reset.
2019-2020 Acura RDX Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Reset
- Ignition to ON position. Don’t start the engine, gearbox to Park.
- Scroll the INFO BUTTON to navigate remaining OIL LIFE.
- Then press and hold the INFO BUTTON until the MAINTENANCE ITEMS is displayed.
- Now select the ALL DUE ITEMS then press and hold the INFO BUTTON until the ALL MAINTENANCE ITEMS RESET message appears.
- The Oil Life is now reset to 100%. Turn off the ignition, Oil reset is complete.
About Acura RDX
The Acura RDX is Acura’s first compact luxury crossover SUV, taking over from the MDX as Acura’s entry-level crossover SUV, as the MDX grew in size and price. Originally, the RDX was built upon the same platform Honda uses for their Civic and CR-V passenger cars. However starting from its third generation, Acura RDX is built on its own platform according to Acura. (source: wiki)