How To Get The Original Microsoft Windows Operating System For Free
Did you know that the Microsoft operating system is available for free download? You can download the following operating systems from the Microsoft official website: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 . Windows Update provides a free upgrade to Windows 11 for existing users.
What are the tools that we’ll require to?
We will make use of this simple tool to make the download procedure more convenient. We need to download this software, Windows ISO Downloader: Click here to download . Requirements for this tool to work: Windows 7 or newer, .NET Framework 4.x, Internet Explorer 8 or newer.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Downloading Windows Operating System
In this tutorial, we will download the Windows 10 64-bit operating system. Please follow me till the end of this instruction.
- Download Windows ISO Downloader (Click here to download ).
- After you’ve downloaded it, simply double-click to open the program.
- In the user interface of the program, on the right side, select Windows 10, then choose the version of Windows 10, then click Confirm.
- Now select the Language and click Confirm.
- Then select and click 64-Bit Download, since we want the 64-bit operating system.
- Click save to Download.
- We’re done. Let’s wait for the download to finish.
NOTE: After the download is complete, you can burn this iso image to a USB pen drive or a blank disk to make this operating system bootable on your computer.
Warning: Installing Windows without a license is not illegal, activating it through other means without an officially purchased product key is illegal.
Thank you very much! This simple tutorial is humbly researched and compiled by Erwin Salarda.