HOW TO GUIDE: Honda Insight TPMS Reset Programming Tutorial
Honda Insight TPMS Reset Programming Instructions
This article will walk you through the process of doing the correct TPMS reset and programming procedure for Honda Insight cars. It will be clear and easy to follow.
Honda Insight 2010-2014 TPMS Reset
A guide to reset the TPMS and Programming procedure for Honda Insight from the year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 to 2014.
Honda Insight Relearn Procedure when Replacing a Sensor
- Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the vehicle placard.
- Select OBD II scan tool from your Tool’s menu.
- Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR (and full size
spare if equipped).
- After all sensor IDs have been read, turn ignition to the ON position with the engine OFF (not the ACC position).
- Connect the OBD II Connector to the Tool then to the vehicle’s OBD II port. Make sure your connection is secure
and the green light is on.
- Select UPLOAD CAR IDS, from the Tool’s menu, and upload the sensor IDs.
- When RELEARN COMPLETE / IDs UPLOADED TO CAR is displayed, the ID’s have been successfully uploaded.
- Drive the vehicle above 25 MPH, for 10 – 45 minutes, and monitor the low tire pressure monitor MIL, to ensure it
goes off during the drive cycle.
Honda Insight Relearn Procedure when Resetting the Tire Pressure or After Rotating the Tires
1. Ensure tires are inflated to the pressure indicated on the tire placard.
2. Drive vehicle for at least 12 minutes above 30mph in order for system to learn new sensor IDs.
Honda Insight 2019-2022 TPMS Reset Calibration
A brief tutorial on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system on a Honda Insight manufactured in 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022.
You must start TPMS calibration every time you:
• Adjust the pressure in one or more tires.
• Rotate the tires.
• Replace one or more tires.
NOTE: Measure the air pressure when tires are cold. This means the vehicle has been parked for at least three hours, or driven less than 1 mile (1.6 km). If necessary, add or release air until the specified pressure is reached. If checked when hot, tire pressure can be as much as 4–6 psi (30–40 kPa, 0.3–0.4 kgf/cm2) higher than if checked when cold. Whenever tire pressure is adjusted, you must calibrate the TPMS.
1. Set the power mode to ON. (ignition On) Gear in the PARK Position.
2. Press the HOME button.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Vehicle.
5. Select TPMS Calibration.
6. Select Calibrate.
7. The TPMS reset is complete. start the engine to verify the TPMS light is reset.
- 2019 Honda Insight Tpms Reset
- 2011 Honda Insight Tpms Reset
- Honda Insight Reset Tire Pressure
- Honda Insight Tpms
- Honda Insight Tpms Reset
- 2019 Honda Insight Tire Pressure Reset
- Honda Insight Tire Pressure Reset
- 2010 Honda Insight Tpms Reset