BMW 3 Series E90/E91/E92/E93 Oil Reset
Oil Reset BMW 3 Series For all this year model E90/E91/E92/E93 (316d,316i,318d,318i,320d,320d ED,320i,320si,323i,325d,325i,328i,330d,330i,335d,335i,335is,M3,M3 GTS) from 2004-2013.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position with the vehicle off (close all doors and windows and put the vehicle in park)
- Allow all of the warning lights to cycle off and the warning tone to stop beeping and then press and hold the brake pedal and press and hold the TRIP button until the warning triangle appears
- Immediately release the TRIP button once the warning triangle appears to display the first service symbol
- Use the BC button located on the turn signal switch to cycle through the service items until the oil change symbol is displayed
- To reset, hold the BC button for 3-5 seconds until “Reset” appears in the display
- Release the BC button and press and hold it again for 3-5 seconds until the display shows the time clock again
- Release the button to return to the service item screen
* Repeat the above steps for any other services to be reset (Reset your oil life counter, brake life counters, and many others)
- When all resets are complete, turn vehicle to OFF position and release foot off of brake.
Watch Video For Easy Guide
Thank you! For educational Purposes only.