HOW TO RESET THE TPMS LIGHT ON AUDI A8 & S8
Tire pressure monitoring system
Storing tire pressures
Correct storage of specified pressure is the basic requirement for reliable tir pressure monitoring. In order for the tire pressure monitoring system to operate appropriately, you have to re-save the specified pressures whenever you adjust tire pressure, for example when the load condition of your vehicle changes.
Proceed as follows:
Correcting tire pressure
- Check the pressure in the tires (including the spare tire).
- Adjust air pressure as needed in accordance with the information on the sticker inside the fuel door.
Saving tire pressures
- Press the “CAR” function button.
- Select Systems in the CAR menu.
- Select Tire pressure monitoring.
- Select Store curr. tire pressures.
Following each intentional change in specified pressures, tire pressures must be resaved. After you have saved the tire pressures, the system will measure the actual pressures once again, and then save these as the new pressures.