2014-2018 BMW X4 Oil Reset
About BMW X4
Emphasizing sport over utility, the X4 is a coupelike variant of the X3. It’s agile, rides tautly, and has a beautifully trimmed cabin. Front and rear seats are lowered to keep passengers’ heads from hitting the low roof, and the cargo space shrinks considerably under the sloping rear hatch, making it a less practical SUV. Engine choices are a 240-hp, 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder and a 300-hp, 3.0-liter turbo six-cylinder that is particularly smooth and powerful. Both engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive is standard. Optional 19-inch tires make the ride a bit too jiggly.
2014-2018 Oil Reset
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button until the service indicator light appears.
- Press the SET/ RESET button repeatedly to scroll the service menu.
- With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the SET/RESET button.
- When “RESET” appears, release the SET/RESET button and press and hold again.
- Reset complete when “OK” and new mileage appears.
- Turn ignition off.