2013-2019 Ford Flex Engine Oil Life Reset
The 2013 Flex update brought the addition of variable cam timing to the 3.5-liter V6. This bumps horsepower from 262 to 287. A self-parking system, capable of easily and accurately slotting the Flex into a tight parallel parking space, is offered as an option. Overall, the Flex rides well and is commendably quiet. Rear-seat room is cavernous, with a usable third-row seat and generous cargo space. But handling is clumsy and a large turning circle, along with limited rear visibility, hampers maneuverability. Antilock brakes and ESC are standard, collision warning and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert are optional.
Ford Flex Oil Life Reset
- Turn the ignition to the ON position, but do not start the engine.
- Use the directional pad on the steering wheel and scroll through the settings area under the heading menu.
- Go to Settings > Vehicle > Oil Life Reset
- Push and hold OK Button until it resets to 100%
- Turn off the ignition and then restart the engine.
Thank you very much:) -Erwin